The Ultimate Choice (is yours) …
Your expectations can sometimes be your greatest hindrance. This is the secret you have been wanting to know all your life. And, although you didn’t know it, it has been with you all your life. Maybe you do know it…
Making every day an adventure is the goal…
As a child you may remember how exciting life was. Every day was an adventure and sometimes every hour you discovered a new world. Each experience bringing you a bliss that seemed inevitable and as perfect as you could imagine… until you began to expect things to always go that way… sometime around the age of five or six maybe. Maybe even younger. Perhaps, as you grew older and more mature your expectations were often the source of frustrations.
You can handle this today… using theory and practice to —
- understand my mind holds the messages I send it,
- learn to let go my expectations,
- acknowledge my fears and negative thoughts,
- let those thoughts go,
- focus on what I want, My Ultimate Choice,
- imagine that end result
- trust I have the abilities I need to get what I want,
- learn to live in the here-and-now.